We here at I AM la Brand Media have become what some might term stalkerish…. we’d however prefer to go with the words intense follower for lack of another way to describe our complete and utter fondness for our favorite new brand Lose Those Poundz.
Our initial contact was via twitter where they have a HUGE following. We watched for a while, and made note of all of the great content provided about all things weight loss and healthy eating. In the name of consistency, can we just be honest and say we’ve gone on to connect with this brand on Google plus, Pinterest, Instagram, and their website (still not admitting to stalking) .
We were excited to have the rare opportunity to chat with the owner of Lose Those Poundz who shared with our team that they don’t frequently do interviews. Their preference is to keep a low personal profile to focus on the brand and it’s objective to help others lose weight and stay healthy through diet and exercise conditioning.
The motivation for Lose those Poundz was a seed nurtured early in childhood and matured by the parents of the founder whose mom was the example who lead by eating healthy and enjoying a very active lifestyle. The motivation to share that engrained lifestyle started on twitter. With inquiries, and lots of feedback the follow numbers increased quickly, and so did the demand for more information which required the implementation and launch of the website and blog.
Lose Those Poundz was started by targeting anyone who wanted simple instructions and motivation, however, as time has progressed, this brand has somehow carved a niche that seems to get the attention of more women followers even though men still frequent the various social media platforms.
The content providers are consistent in their message to others to start by envisioning themselves a certain way physically and consistently work (even when you don’t feel like it) toward obtaining it and maintaining it well into old age. They know they are successful in their reach by the overwhelming number of success story reports received via email and comments on their timelines.
So, why are WE so taken with Lose Those Poundz and what makes them so different from some other brands in the same industry?
- The information provided is simple to follow, to understand, and accomplish.
- The photos are inspiring, funny, and sometimes even challenging. They make us want to reach just outside out grasp to try a little harder for our individual goals.
- The level of engagement on all the sites is amazing. Often times brands who have a large following and by the nature of the business they become too busy to engage. Lose Those Poundz member(s) respond, engage, and offer feedback pretty quickly as it relates to their industry.
- The brand is consistent with information, updates, and ease of use on all platforms.
- Our favorite reason of all … they don’t try to pitch their followers. We’ve yet to experience the need to buy, sign-up, or pressure associated with some other sites. Way to go, Lose Those Poundz, you are the example of K.I.S.S. (Keep It Simple Sweeties) with great content.
Near the close of our interview we asked the one question everyone dives into; meal replacements, pills, gyms, infomercials, and all the other get thin quick plans wants to know … WHAT IS THE SECRET TO EFFECTIVELY LOSING AND KEEPING WEIGHT OFF?
Lose Those Poundz’ response was a shocker … you won’t believe it … wait.. for… it …. Ready? “Consistent healthy eating habits and regular workouts” yep, we have to do it the old fashion way, burn it and earn it! Now that you’re in the know .. head over to Lose Those Poundz site for more information and tell em I AM la Brand Media sent ya.
Enjoyed this post, be sure to like, share and comment.